Three Way Solenoid Valves
3 Way Direct Operated Solenoid Valves
|Valve Size||1/8, 1/4 & 3/8 inch|
|Thread Type||BSP / NPT|
|Coil Voltage||24, 48,110, 230, 440 VAC|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Aluminium, Brass/Bronze|
|Frequency||650 cycles per minute|
Our company offers a fine quality range of 3 Way Solenoid Valves, which are used in various industries for automatic control of liquid and gases. These products are manufactured using high-grade steel, brass and aluminium and are available in three types that are universal, normally open and normal closed. We offer these products with different qualities including compact sizes, noise-free operation, tight shut-off and durability. These products are also used for selection, diversion, vent and application of pressure. We offer these products in different specifications and are mountable in any operation.
- Normally Closed - Applies pressure when Solenoid is energized; exhausts pressure when the solenoid is de-energized.
- Normally Open - Applies pressure when the solenoid is De-energized; exhausts pressure when the solenoid is energized.
- Universal - For Normally closed or Normally open operation. Selection or diversion of pressure can be applied at 1, 2 & 3 without change of springs or making other adjustments.
- Forged Brass/Aluminium/Stainless steel body.
- Resilient or Teflon seating for tight shut-off.
- Pipe connection suitable for 1/8", 1/4" & 3/8" BSP / NPT / (3/8" available with adapters)
- General purpose solenoid enclosure (NEMA 1) Weatherproof solenoid enclosure(NEMA2&3R)
- Continuous duty moulded coil
- Class F insulation
- All solenoid parts in contact with the
- Fluid is made of series 300 and 400 stainless steel.
- Mountable in any position without affecting operation.
- Direct operated
- Complete tight shut-off
- Compact size
- Silent in operation
- Solenoid capable of being turned 360°
- Can be mounted directly on pipe
Flocon: Valves are made from quality materials and are rigorously tested for leakage and performance. Each valve is subjected to twice the rated voltage plus 1,000 volts at 50C/S for 60 seconds for insulation test.
3 Way Direct Operated Solenoid Valve
Minimum Order Quantity: 50 Piece
|Size||1/8" to 1/4" BSP/NPT|
|Port Size||1.2 mm to 3 mm|
|Opt Pressure||0 to 20 Kg./Cm|
|Body Material||Brass,Stainless steel|
|Fluid Temp||80 degree C|
3 Way Solenoid Valves
|Valve Size||1/8,1/4, 3/8 inch|
|Media||Air, Gas, Water|
|Contact Part Material||Stainless steel 300 & 400|
We offer a high quality range of 3 Way Solenoid Valves, which are having three types. We offer these products in different specifications and are fabricated using high quality raw materials. These products are available with reliability, easy installation, sturdy construction and durability. We offer these products as per the client’s bulk demand and these products are available as per the international quality norms. These products have a great demand across all over the country.Important : No Minimum Operating Pressure Required.
- Normally Closed- applies pressure to cylinder when solenoid is energised; exhausts cylinder when solenoid is de-energised.
- Normally open - applies pressure to cylinder when solenoid is de-energised ; exhausts cylinder when solenoid is energised.
- Universal- may be used for normally closed, normally open, diversion or selector service by selecting proper inlet connection (refer to flow diagram)
- Forged Brass/Aluminium body.
- Resilient or teflon seating for tight shut off.
- Pipe connections suitable for 1/8",1/4",3/8" BSP/NPT. (1/2" BSP/NPT with adapters)
- General purpose solenoid enclosure (NEMA1} Weather proof solenoid enclosure (NEMA 2 & 3R)
- Continuous duty moulded coil.
- Class B&F insulation.
- All solenoid parts in contact with fluid are made of series 300 & 400 stainless steel.